Advocates Profile1) ERASTUS K GITONGA - MANAGING PARTNER
LLB (Hons), Bachelors in legal Sciences, Masters in Business administration-Canada, Post Graduate Diploma Kenya School of Law, Admitted as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya in 2005. Practiced with Sichangi & Co. Advocates (Nyeri), Wachira Kebuka & Co. Advocates, (NYR) before forming the current firm. He is a Member of the Law Society of Kenya and currently pursuing the CPS course at KASNEB.
- He has acted as such for a large profile of corporate and individual clientele and commands a sizeable wealth of experience in Commercial Law and Conveyancing, defence in Insurance matters, third party and industrial claims, recovery of premiums, family law and also in commercial litigation.
- Has experience in dealing with criminal matters whereby have been frequently involved in defending our clients charged under the various provisions of the criminal laws applicable in the Kenya.
- Mr. Gitonga bears a modest but dynamic experience, good management and diplomatic skills and is very keen on details.
B.A (Pub.Adm Hons), LLB (Spec.), Diploma Kenya School of Law. Admitted as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya -2005.
He has practiced with Ameka & Co. Advocates, Kabaki & Co. Advocates, Machira & Co. Advocates, before forming the current firm. He has also worked with Christian Legal Education Aid and
Research (CLEAR) (an arm of Kenya Christian Lawyers Fellowship (KCLF)).
- Proficiency in the commercial type and contract matters, composition of complex contracts, briefs and preparations of agreements of various kinds.
- Analyzed facts and circumstances, researched in case law and statutes applicable to labour, commercial and contract provisions, developed successful case strategy, prepareddetailed legal opinion and synopsis.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate and or litigate FDVHV WR SURGXFWLYH FRQFOXVLRQ LQ WKH 0DJLVWUDWH¶V FRXUW, +LJK court and the Court of Appeal.
- Directed and handled complex employment Litigation matters, which resulted in satisfactory judgments or verdict.
- Has experience in dealing with criminal matters whereby he has been frequently involved in defending our clients charged under the various provisions of the criminal laws applicable in the Kenya.
- Undertaken debt collection/ loan recovery and commercial /LWLJDWLRQ RQ EHKDOI RI RXU FOLHQW¶V DQG RWKHU FRPPHUFLDO corporate entities including but not limited to defending efficiently against injunctions and instituting legal recovery proceedings
B.Pharm, LLB (Hons), LLM (Nbi), Diploma Kenya School of Law. Practiced with Machira & Co. Advocates before joining the firm, and also lectures at Kenya Methodist University (KEMU).
4) GAURAV BHANDARI - CONSULTANT
LLB (Hons), partime lecturer. Mr Bhandari serves us consultant given his vast experience commercial type and contract matters, composition of complex contracts, briefs and preparations of agreements of various kinds, securities and charges